
Here is Corgin and Clint. (See how much hair Corgin has)

This is our little family.

Corgin is just a few weeks old here.
This is how my little Corgin Man sleeps.
He is getting so strong. He can already hold up his head.
SMILES!
"What Mommy?"
I have been Married for about 3 1/2 years and loving it. We were just blessed with our first child on New Year's Day. I'm really lucky to have a great husband and a good baby. I'm just going to brag a little about how good my baby really is. He sleeps through the night, or if he does wake up it's only one time in the night. He is now eight weeks old and, oh, so cute! He has started to smile a lot and it makes it all so worth it. And, to brag about my husband, he helps out so much and will even change diapers. He treats me really well too. He gave Corgin his first haircut 3 days ago. He's brave. So, that is just a little about who I am and my awesome little family.


5 comments:
Katie, Congrats!!! Corgin is adorable (which every male just loves to hear, right?). I love the pic called "Smiles!" Hope you are well, happy, etc!
Yay! I am glad you joined the blogging world. Your little guy is quite adorable! I can't believe he sleeps so well, that is awesome!
-Megan-
Hey Katie! What a sweet little boy you have! And welcome to the blogging world! :)
So, I know I only met you once really briefly at Trisha's house in Clarkston, but I wanted to see how your baby was doing and went through Trish's blog to see him. Your baby is SO cute. Just to let you know about your baby sleeping with his hands over his head, my daughter does the same thing and I was told that it means that they are in a deep sleep. My Kelsi has always been a good sleeper as well, so I think they are right. Congrats!!!
Katie, he is such a cutie! I didn't even know you were pregnant. I guess it was one of those bits of info that slipped my mom's mind in telling me. That happens more than you know. Anyway, Congrats and that is wonderful that he is sleeping through the night. My kids always did really good at that too. Keep in touch and feel free to check out my blog too if you want.
Post a Comment