Look at what Corgin learned to do today. He's not very fast, but he's definitely got the motions down. He's been working on it for a while, but he finally put it all together. I guess it's time to baby proof everything!Watch for the sweet stall at the end of this one!
4 comments:
Glad it finally loaded...it took almost an hour! Anyway, Corgin is so cute and is doing so well with the crawling...wish we could have gotten a little better video, but it was fun to see him go in person anyway! Thanks for the visit.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Look out Katie! Your life will never be the same again now that he is mobile, but from what I hear, he didn't wait to be crawling to get whereever he wanted to go anyway=0)
He is so cute! I miss the little man.
Now I know what was going on while we were trying to have a phone conversation. What a cute video!! And what a CUTE, CUTE little man!!! He is simply adorable, look out Clint he'll surpass you in good looks, huh?
Love you LOTS!!!
Wow-ie! looks like it won't be long before he will need a track coach! That's great :) I have a feeling he is going to be a fast one...!
Post a Comment