Friday, June 5, 2009

What do you think, Corgin?

So, this morning I am getting ready and Corgin was just hanging out in the bathroom with me. I was almost done and Corgin was getting bored. I told him that I had to finish putting on my make-up so that I could be pretty. Then I asked "Corgin, do you think mom is pretty?" Usually he will say "pretty" after I say it, but today he just shrugged his shoulders. Gee, thanks a lot, Corgin!

Anyway, I'll post later when I can put up some pics. Until then TTFN (ta ta for now).

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I have learned a valuable lesson that I will share with you.... NEVER ask your child what they think in regards to how you look unless you are prepared...they will ALWAYS tell the truth!!! Jaden is great to take shopping because he will honestly tell me how I look, but sometimes his honesty is brutal :)

nicwoo said...

those make for the best stories though!! :D