Thursday, July 23, 2009

S*U*M*M*E*R*T*I*M*E

And the livin' is easy!

Here are some pictures of what we have been up to lately.
Corgin's grandma got him a little chair that he just loves. He carries it around with him and when he wants to sit and look at something he plops it down and has a seat. One morning he wanted to look out the window and I had to get some pictures.

Corgin has also been able to help us out on the Farm and ride in the tractors. He loves tractors now and whenever he sees one he starts saying, "tractor, tractor, grandpa". They are building a house across the street from us and Corgin sees the backhoes and thinks they are tractors. I've never seen him stay still for very long, but he will stand at his window watching them dig the foundation for quite a while. He's such a boy!

Clint and I had a few days we were able to get all our flower gardens planted. We feel that our yard almost feels like a yard now. We just can't wait for the grass to fill in and not look so patchy.
Side front flower bed.
Front flower garden.
Back flower garden.
Other back flower garden (the back ones are a little sparse because I want to plant strawberries next spring).
How Corgin helped us plant the flower gardens. It's a rough life.
Trisha and Danny came to visit and we were able to take a day to go boating. We all had a blast.
Ali and Corgin in his "muscle suit".
Corgin is in the middle. He loves riding the tube. If you enlarge the picture you can see he is wearing some goggles too.
Corgin liked to help his grandpa drive the boat.
Ali and Grant. This was after Grant's tube ride and his hair was all wind blown. It was cute!

So, we've been having a good summer so far. We are now looking forward to camping in August.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks like you are having a great Summer! Your flower gardens look great...want to come work on mine??? I hate gardening, but I love flowers! Corgin is getting so big! He is really cute!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

GREAT PICTURES!!! It's fun to see our little Corgin -- boy, is he growing up fast. And your yard is looking really good -- too bad it will probably be winter before we get to see it for real.
We love all of you!!

Kristi said...

Cute! Love to see new pics of Corgin...he cracks me up!

nicwoo said...

You're having a great summer!! Fun at home and fun away. :)