Monday, October 5, 2009

What month is it again?

So, this is what we woke up to this morning. I've seen a few blogs of some of my friends that live a little further north have this a few days ago, but was still a little suprised to see it here.



Clint also shot his first antelope. He was excited about it and glad that it was bigger than the one my brother shot earlier this season.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I know...SNOW!! So early...I hope it will go away for a little while longer and we can actually have fall!! Congrats to Clint on that awesome (gross!) looking antelope. It was good size!

Jacob said...

Can you eat antelope? I didn't even know Clint hunted, tell him he should stick with the hunting he has already had 100 percent better luck with it then he has fishing in the last 5 years!!!!

Jessica said...

i hate the weather change

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Can hardly believe -- SNOW! It is turning off cold here in NY too -- I hope we don't get an early winter, at least until we get out of here and back home.
Didn't know you were a hunter, Clint. That's a nice antelope!!
Loved Corgin's curiosity in all that.