So, I know I said I'd have pictures from the Halloween party last weekend, but I don't. I remembered my camera, but I forgot my SD card. Sorry to those who were looking forward to them. Anyway, I did, however, get pictures of Corgin's first andventure Trick-or-treating.
This is before we left. He was so excited he couldn't hold still long enough for a picture. I tried to get a few, but gave up when these were the best I got.
This is before we left. He was so excited he couldn't hold still long enough for a picture. I tried to get a few, but gave up when these were the best I got.
This is our Jack-o-Lantern. We carved it at a party (I did forget the camera this time). Corgin was so funny. At first he didn't like to touch the inside to help clean it out, but then he got really into it. He even ended up eating it. I didn't get a picture, but the top of the pumpkin has little Corgin bites all over it. Silly Monkey!


3 comments:
Totally cute!! He is a funny little monkey, that's for sure. We enjoyed having you all for Halloween, even if it wasn't very TRADITIONAL!! It was fun to have at least one grandkid around to take trick-or-treating!
Oh my goodness! What a great monkey, and pumpkin, and bag of loot, AND Mr. T!! :)
Great Halloween for Corgin!!! What a bunch of loot, you'll have a "sugar high" kid forever. HA!!
Loved the pix of this little cutie. We love all of you and are anxious to see you soon.
Hugs & Kisses from Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment