Well, this last week has been a crazy one. We moved back into our house after living with Clint's parents while we rented out our house. Clint has been back to work, so we were happy that the lease was finally up. We also blessed little Link.
Family pic on blessing day.
Family pic on blessing day.
Thanks to everyone who came and supported us. And thanks to those who helped us move and get our house and yard all ready. We appriciate you all.
Here are my little boys. Corgin just loves his little brother and loves to hold him.
Little Linkoln, he always looks so suprised in pictures.
Look at those adorable feet.
Here are a few things about my boys. After the blessing and lunch, Corgin was playing in his bedroom while Clint and I were relaxing on the couch. He comes out and gives me a big hug and tells me, "Thank you for taking care of me." What a sweet little boy. Moments like that make me think that the terrible two's may not be so terrible. Corgin is always cracking us up. And Linkoln is just an adorable little baby. He likes to give his daddy kisses and always watches his big brother. I've really been blessed with such a great family!


4 comments:
Congrats on the blessing. Such adorable little boys. I'm also so happy to hear you get to be back in your home. What a happy time for you!! Can't wait to meet little Linkoln.
Oh I wish we could have come to the blessing! congrats on everything it sounds like you guys are doin great!
They are truly adorable little guys. So glad you are back in your home as a family...we still miss you!
I certainly agree that you are truly blesses -- what adorable little boys you have. Thanks for letting us love your little ones!!!!
Post a Comment