I haven't posted in a while, so this may be a long one.
Just a random picture of Linkoln eating a banana, but how could I not post it when he is smiling so big and cute?!
We decorated eggs one night as a family. Corgin had lots of fun and put on all the stickers for their faces. He got pretty creative. We also talked about the Resurrection. Then we watched Tangled. It was a great night.
Here he is with all the eggs.
Saturday morning we were able to go to an Easter egg hunt with my parents ward. The weather was beautiful so we were glad to have some sunshine and no wind.
Corgin struggled a little with the egg behind the bush, but he finally was victorious and had his candy-filled egg to show it.
Then Saturday night we had a get together for my Grandpa's 80th birthday. We played outside on the playground, had an excellent dinner, and watched a slide show with pictures from my Grandpa's life. It was a good time. This is a picture we got of all the great-grandkids, except the three month old, that were there that night. We are still missing a few. They all had lots of fun playing together.
Then came Easter morning. Link was very excited to check everything out.
Corgin was still a little tired from playing so hard the day before, that it took him a while to get going.
He finally decided that he was ready to find his basket.
Here he is with the goods!
Both boys had fun finding out all the goodies that were left for them.
Daddy had to show Corgin how to work his new nerf gun.
My happy boy!
In their new church clothes.
I had to take pictures with my phone, so sorry some are blurry.After church we had a ham dinner and an egg hunt outside. Lots of fun!
Here are a few things that made me smile. When Clint got Corgin all ready for church, he told Corgin that he was going to be one of the most handsome boys there. Corgin said, "no dad, you are." Then later that night, I was trying on my formal dresses (I had to make sure they would fit since Clint is taking me on a cruise next month) and Corgin kept telling me, "Mommy, you are a princess." He's just so stinkin' sweet. I hope he never grows out of that.
Up next, Linker's 1st Birthday!



2 comments:
Sorry I still have some of your pictures of Easter day on my camera! The boys were so cute! thanks for the new post!
Great story at the end :) And cute pictures! You hide the whole basket/enchilada, huh? I might have to try that!
Post a Comment