In July we took a week and went up to northern Idaho for a family vacation. We stayed with Clint's sister, Trisha, for a few days and we also spent a few days camping with all of Clint's family up at Dworshak reservoir. Here are some pictures from our stay (in no particular order).
Grandpa let Corgin drive the boat.
Addi was a little fish and so she was happy to help Link when he was unsure of the water.
The boys on a tube ride.
Corgin at camp.
Linkoln at camp, messy face and all.
The boys on the tube again.
We spent most of the days at a floating dock. We put the tube in the middle and the kids liked to play on it.
Swimming by some cliffs the guys had jumped off of. Corgin and Link.
Corgin.
Me.
My Corgin and Link again.
All of us cooling off.
While the guys were climbing, Link practiced his moves on the jet ski.
Linkers swimming with some of his cousins.
Grant, Link, and Corgin hanging out on the jet ski.
This was the floating dock we played on.
Here is Clint getting ready to jump off a cliff.
There he goes.
Corgin at camp.
Clint
At the top of the cliff again.
Addi, Ali, Corgin, and Carter at camp.
Grant and Corgin playing in the water.
Corgin.
A different cliff, higher than the other one. Jake, Jake, and Clint are checking it out.
There goes Clint.
Corgin, Grant, and Carter playing on the floating dock.
This is how they climbed up the the second cliff. It wasn't so safe, Jaron ended up taking a fall, luckily Brent pushed him out as he fell past so that he didn't hit the rocks.
Still climbing.
My Clinton.
We spent a lot of time doing exactly as Corgin is, lounging in the chairs munching on goodies.
We set up a canopy on the dock and that was our only source of shade for the day, also we kept our food there, so we gathered there quite often.
Addi and Corgin.
Linkers.
I was so glad that Trisha brought this, it was a nice way to stay cool without having to swim.
Link.
Back at camp.
Corgin and Grandma chilling on the dock.
Clint giving rides on the jet ski.
We had a blast and thanks to everyone taking lots of pictures so I had tons to post.
We also had the Robertson family camp-out, but I didn't take any pics while I was there. We stayed in a lodge, so I was thankful I didn't have to sleep in a tent. It was good to see everyone and talk and laugh!
Now that school is back in, we decided to take Corgin to the skate park to play. He rode his bike and his scooter. He was pretty brave too. Sorry about the pictures, I took them with my phone which has probably been dropped too many times so it was doing some weird stuff this day.
Corgin riding his scooter in the half-pipe.
Riding his bike up and down the ramps.
Riding his scooter down a big ramp.
And while Corgin did all this, Link mostly ran around and rode his scooter a little bit too.
This is also a bad picture, but Corgin put this together himself and told me that this is what he wants to wear for Halloween. It's a butcher paper tail, his new shin guards for soccer because they make him feel like a robot, and a plastic bag which he poked holes in for his legs. Pretty creative for a 4 year old, I thought.
Anyway, Corgin starts soccer this week and is pretty excited for it. I'll try to take pictures with my real camera since my phone isn't working so well and get them posted once he's had his first game.
I also want to post a few things about Link. He is the funniest little guy. His favorite thing to tell me is "no sir". I'm going to miss it when he stops. Clint taught him to say "no way Jose" and so now if we say it, he comes back with "yes sir, Jose". He loves to tease us. He is also my little singer. He can carry a tune and he already knows a lot of songs. I think I hear a new one almost everyday, even if it is made up. The other day he was eating his breakfast singing to himself (to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle) "Linkoln, Linkoln, Linkoln Paul, Linkoln, Linkoln, Linkoln Paul". Clint and I have decided that his life is a musical and I absolutely love it. I hope it's something he doesn't grow out of.






2 comments:
I always love your posts and pictures, thanks Katie!!!
You have the most adorable little boys in the whole world -- and we LOVE them so very much. AND all of you too.
Funky pictures with the broken phone!! lol...good times, good times!
Post a Comment