Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween and Other Festivities

Our first Halloween celebration was at the Robertson family Halloween party. The highlight of that party was the pinata for the kids 5 and under. Here is Link taking his turn.
 Here's Corgin. He was a little more aggressive so all the pics I took were blurry. Anyway, he was the one who knocked it down and then he just went crazy for a minute and was hitting it like a mad man. I didn't know that he had all that pent up rage, but he made everyone laugh.
 Then, on Halloween we hunted down some pumpkins and headed to Grandpa Brent and Grandma Kristi's for a little Halloween party. Here we are carving pumpkins.
 Link didn't try to eat too much this year.
 Corgin (Optimus Prime) and Link (a little raccoon) by their pumpkins.
Here is Eisley when she wasn't sleeping.
 After carving pumpkins we went trunk or treating. Eisley hung out with Grandpa and Grandma while Clint and I took the boys around to all the trunks.
 When we got back it was dark enough to light the Jack-o-lanterns.
 Happy boys!
 We had to make one stop at their swim lessons teacher and she gave out a full size candy bar and a 2 dollar bill. We have so much candy now, it'll probably last until Christmas and I'll have to throw it out and start again with all the x-mas treats.
 Sunday we blessed our little Eisley. Here is a family picture on her blessing day. We had a lot of family that came and supported us and we missed those who were unable to make it.
 I attempted to get a picture of Eisley in her dress, but she was a little upset.
 Here she is in a calm moment.
 And I find that I end up taking a lot of pictures of my babies when they sleep, and Eisley is no exception. Here are a couple pictures of her sleeping.
 So sweet.
 Corgin has become quite the little artist lately. He has also taught himself how to write most of the alphabet. This is one of the pictures he drew the other day and then asked me how to spell it out and he wrote all the letters by himself.
 My boys love their little sister. Here is Corgin comforting her one day when she was crying. He was the one who brought her the pillows and put the blanket on her to make her happy.
 Yesterday Clint and I took Corgin to lunch and a movie while Link and Eisley stayed with Grandma. We took him to see "Wreck it Ralph" and he loved it. Here he is being a cool dude on the way there.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love the pic of the boys on the front step with their pumpkins! Awesome spending Halloween and Baby blessing with you! We love that you are so close and include us in so many of your family things! Love you all!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Enjoyed all the pictures, Katie -- thanks!!! It was so fun to be there for Eisley's blessing and you throw a mean party too!!
We dearly love your little family and are so happy when we can spend some time with all of you.