So, guess who did their hair again? I don't know who is the slower learner, Link, who obviously didn't have a good punishment from last time, or us, who left the hair stuff on the counter where he could reach it again. Either way, he did it again.
We had a hard time keeping a straight face. This one knows he's cute.
I think this one knows she's cute too. She's a very happy baby.
Here are the little munchkins before church on St. Patrick's Day. We made sure they all had on green!
And before we knew it, Easter was here. We decorated eggs a few days before the celebration of the Resurrection of our Savior. Clint and I found a ninja decorating kit and knew the kids would love it.
We were right.
Here's Link with his eggs.
And then he asked in his sweetest sing-songy voice, "Pretty please, can I play with my ninja eggs?" He does this thing now, where he puts his hands together by his face and tilts his head when he asks for stuff. It's hard to say no when he asks like that.
Here is Corgin with his eggs. He was very proud of his one eyed dragon and his three eyed ninja.
Here is the completed set.
Then Easter morning came around. The boys had to find their baskets.
Then we had breakfast, green dutch babies cut in Easter shapes with pink dutch honey.
Then out to another egg hunt. They did one the day before at our ward party.
I tried to get a picture of them, but the sun was too bright and they were too eager to go in and see what was in their eggs.
And, for some reason I only got Eisley in her Easter dress, and not the boys in their Easter clothes, but she makes up for it with her big smile.
After church we went to my parents for Easter dinner and another egg hunt. We still have tons of candy left over. I didn't get any pictures while we were there, but we had a good time.
And that, people,
concludes March.




















2 comments:
FUN, FUN Easter time!! The kids are so cute!!
Cute pics! It's been awhile since I checked in...so glad to see all the pictures of my cute kiddos!!
Post a Comment