I have a few minutes before bed, so I thought I should add a post. I did this for both my boys and wanted to make sure I got a post done for Eisley too. So here it goes...
1. Eisley is a Mama's girl. All the way. And not just in the fact that she checks for me when she's playing or how her eyes never leave me when someone else is holding her, but in the fact that she shows excitement the same way I used to as a kid. I used to tense up all my muscles and ball my hands up into fists and shake with excitement. Eisley does this too, except her hands aren't in fists, they are usually with spread fingers and flexed wrists. I find it absolutely adorable!
2. My little Eisley is the happiest and sweetest baby. She always has a smile for me and has a great temperament. She is such an easy baby and hardly cries. She started sleeping through the night around 2 months old too. Just a good baby!
3. Eisley is a busy body! She loves to go and go and go. Once she learned to crawl she hasn't stopped and she likes to take the hard way. She always likes to crawl over, through, or around anything in her path. Clint and I decided we could keep her busy for hours if we created a little baby obstacle course for her.
4. My baby girl loves to smack her lips when she eats. I love it! I feed her a bite and she smacks her lips, sometimes so much that I have to distract her to even get another bite in before she starts smacking again.
5. Eisley gives the best baby hugs ever. She grabs my shoulders or neck and squeezes so tight. I think she's already figured out how to get whatever she wants from any of us in this little family.
And that is 5 things about Eisley girl.
5 years ago





3 comments:
Such a cute post!! So wonderful things to remember. She is such a darling little girl -- always smiling and pleasant. We miss her and the boys so very much.
Hugs & Kisses from Great-Grandma Hamblin.
I love her baby hugs!! Not many kids that young learn to really hug. She not only can hug, but she loves to get hugs and waits and grunts for you to hug her again and again! She is so adorable!
She is a great hugger! I love her little baby hugs...not many kids that yound can really hug, but she can! She not only likes to hug, but she loves to be hugged and waits and grunts for you to hug her again and again! She's adorable!
Post a Comment