November came fast and left quickly. We managed to enjoy the first snow of the winter and of course, Thanksgiving.
Here are the boys playing out in the snow. This was like first thing in the morning. They were so excited to see that white stuff on the ground!
We took a trip to Utah and while we were there we went shopping. Grandma Kristi helped Link find this adorable hat and jacket and this is Link asking if he could "pretty please have it".
There seems to be a trend with us putting clothes on Link in stores and taking pictures. Hmmm.
And how could we not love this little face. This is after Thanksgiving dinner and she was ready to get off her dress and run around at Grandma Merri's. In her bloomers and tights she looks like a little superhero, or something...maybe more like a little super-mischief-maker!
We had a nice, though swift, November. We were able to spend Thanksgiving at my Grandpa Robertson's and Grandma Carol's. Then we spent the next day at my parents with my siblings. I am so grateful for family. I love the time I get to spend with them whether it's a big holiday and tradition or if we are just hanging out watching TV, playing games, or having a nice Sunday dinner. I'm thankful to have the knowledge that I can be with them forever. Now, bring it on December!







No comments:
Post a Comment