Then I do some push-ups. I know, I'm a hard-a! I take some time out to hang out with my cousin Addi. Time for a nap, and that's right, I sleep bottoms up! Back to playing. If only I could figure out a way to get out of this swing my mom keeps putting me in. I really want a drink, but how do I get one? I got it! I'll use my push-up skills. That's better. A day in the life CORGINMAN!
I'm married to the best man ever, Clint, and I'm a mommy to two great little boys, Corgin and Linkoln and a sweet little girl, Eisley. I love my family and spending time with them.
3 comments:
That is really cute, looks like you've got your hands full for the next couple of years!
That's adorable! He is such a cutie pie. I really loved having some new pictures to look at when I got home from camp...thanks! Gramma K
little man is growing up way to fast. he is so cute. we need to get together again...oh and the house looks great...hope all is well
Post a Comment