Hoorah, for Corgin!!! What a cutie! Love your pic's -- tho' what's with the scuffy chin stuff, Clint? We hope you have a Merry Christamas and Wonderful Holiday Season! We Love all of you LOTS! Grandma & Grandpa Hamblin
Hi Katie! Seeing Corgin on the dishwasher brings back fond memories of Jaden...I wonder if it is just a boy thing to want to climb on everything?!?! I LOVE your family pics! They are really cute! I love you hair, it is longer that when I last saw you. I hope you are doing well. How do you like your new job? Michelle
I'm married to the best man ever, Clint, and I'm a mommy to two great little boys, Corgin and Linkoln and a sweet little girl, Eisley. I love my family and spending time with them.
7 comments:
Yay for Corgin! That one made me laugh too! Loved the family pictures, can't wait to see the rest!
Looks so good! love the family pics, can't wait to see you in a few days!! Addi keeps asking for corgin.
Hoorah, for Corgin!!! What a cutie! Love your pic's -- tho' what's with the scuffy chin stuff, Clint?
We hope you have a Merry Christamas and Wonderful Holiday Season!
We Love all of you LOTS!
Grandma & Grandpa Hamblin
Hi Katie! Seeing Corgin on the dishwasher brings back fond memories of Jaden...I wonder if it is just a boy thing to want to climb on everything?!?! I LOVE your family pics! They are really cute! I love you hair, it is longer that when I last saw you. I hope you are doing well. How do you like your new job?
Michelle
Your pictures are so cute Katie!
Ah, the dishwasher. What is it about that? Because we have matching helpers for sure!
And, of course, your family photos are lovely!
Post a Comment