Friday, December 5, 2008

Little Drummer Boy



This is what Corgin likes to do now. With a little help from Dad, of course, to put out the lids like a drum set. Also, here is another video of what he does all day. He has a little toy kaleidoscope which he puts in his mouth and walks around with all the time. He will breathe really loud out of it and sometimes make other sounds. It makes Clint and I laugh.

5 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Great Drummer!!! You'll have to start a band soon.
What a cutie!! And he is a real walker now, I can see.
Thanks for sharing.
GREAT JOB, CORGIN!!!
Hugs & Kisses to the drummer.
XXXXXXOOOOOO from Grandma Hamblin.

Rebecca said...

He is so stinkin' cute! And such talent....

Kristi said...

What a great surprise...a new blog! It's always fun to see! Looks like you got your tree up, and Corgin is a good little drummer boy! Leave it to Clint to think of the pan lids..ha..maybe he'll be a rock star someday!

Cass said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I'm excited to see him again.

Michelle said...

What a Rock Star! He is so dang cute! I bet you are having so much fun with Corgin at this age...it just keeps getting better and better!
Michelle