Wow, he is such a little man. I can't believe he's walking that exciting. I can't wait to see him at Christmas. Are you going to aunt Becky's on Christmas eve?
Boy, you've got your work cut out for you now -- he will run you ragged!!! Good job, Corgin!! With a little confidence he'll be running on his tippy-toes in no time. Thanks for sharing with us. Love you, Grandma
Thats sooo cute!! I love the first video. I can't even imagine Breckin walking yet. He is already the biggest crawling monster EVER!!! He is into everything. By the way how the heck do you post videos????? I can't figure it out.
I'm married to the best man ever, Clint, and I'm a mommy to two great little boys, Corgin and Linkoln and a sweet little girl, Eisley. I love my family and spending time with them.
6 comments:
Yeah Corgin! He beat Grant, that's sad. Grant is just a chicken, but Corgin will be running all over now. Have fun!
Wow, he is such a little man. I can't believe he's walking that exciting. I can't wait to see him at Christmas. Are you going to aunt Becky's on Christmas eve?
Boy, you've got your work cut out for you now -- he will run you ragged!!! Good job, Corgin!! With a little confidence he'll be running on his tippy-toes in no time.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Love you, Grandma
Good job Corgin...all I can say is CUTE! He just looks way too little to walk...but he doesn't care!
Yeah I love it when they start to walk! He is so cute!
Thats sooo cute!! I love the first video. I can't even imagine Breckin walking yet. He is already the biggest crawling monster EVER!!! He is into everything. By the way how the heck do you post videos????? I can't figure it out.
Post a Comment