Here are some pictures of what Corgin has been up to. He keeps me laughing.
He usually just pulls the pan lids out of this drawer, but this morning he decided to climb inside. What a little busy body!
This is an early Christmas present from his Grandma Merri. He loves to ride on it and push it around.


8 comments:
Way cute!! He did pretty well, in spite of the distractions. I'll bet he loves his new little car and walker! Have a fun Thanksgiving, we'll see you when we get back...maybe Corgin will be walking by then!
He is sooo big and beyond the cutest little boy I have ever seen. I'm so glad we are coming home for Christmas I can't wait to see you guys!!!
Loved the patty-cake thing. And what an adorable child!!! He is Waaaaay cute and we miss seeing him so much. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and remember that we love you and are so thankful for the 3 of you.
I think everyone would agree with me that you have to be the cutest little mommy ever....:)
Pretty dang cute!
Katie, he is so adorable! I can not believe how big he is getting! I love your new house and it seems like Corgin love's it too! I hope we can get together sometime soon! Miss you!
Michelle
He is getting so big!! What a cutie!
you'd think the drawer under the oven was made just for him! ;) watta guy.
Post a Comment