Alright, here are some pics of our house with some furnishings. We still haven't put up most of our pictures and wall hangings, but we are getting there. I got sick and was running some fevers last week, so it slowed us down a bit. We've got all our stuff in, so it's just a matter of getting it all organized and put away. It's nice to be in finally after all the work!
This is the entryway - not much different from the last pictures.
We have finished the master bathroom and bedroom, but the battery on my camera died before I got those pics. Those will come next post, I guess.


9 comments:
I looks awesome! And I love your new couch. Welcome home!
Your house looks so great! We love it!
Katie -- your house is gorgeous! I am totally jealous. We were going to come into Pocatello for Thanksgiving this year -- Jake's grandpa lives there, but we realized that we're having it with my family this year. We're planning a trip up there this summer though, so we'll have to try to get together. I want to see you! I miss you!
FINALLY!! We've been waiting FOREVER to hear from you and to see your new house. It is BEAUTIFUL!! We're sooo happy for your little family.
Corgin is really an adorable little boy -- he's hardly a baby any more.
We love you three so very much, please drop us a note sometime -- or at least, post us a note or two.
We are so happy for you to finally be in your new home. You have worked so hard and done such a good job!!
HAPPY DAY!! All is well.
Love You, Grandma & Grandpa
The house looks great, I am very jealous, but excited to come stay with you guys!
Your home looks beautiful, I'm so excited for you. It's probably so nice to have your own place again especially after squishing with Jake and Maddie. I like that super why is on in the background, kinda sad I actually recongnized it.
Looks cozy all ready! Great job :)
I love your house! Great job to all of you!
Great pictures Katie! I love the colors in your house!
Post a Comment