Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Party!

We had the yearly family Halloween party on Saturday, so here is a pic. Corgin was my little stinker and since Clint had to work, I went "stag." It was a fun party.

Also, we closed on Monday on our house so we've been busy moving in all week. Once we are all settled, I will post pics of our house. It's so exciting!

10 comments:

Jacob said...

We're all waiting for pictures!! Corgin was a cute little stinker...where did you ever get that cute costume? Hope to see your house soon.

Kristi said...

My cute little skunk!! Glad you had fun at the party...hurry and get moved in..I want to see the pictures, since I can't see the real thing yet!

Anonymous said...

very very cute...i love his costume...we need to get together again...whats ya doing on november 7th...wanna do lunch????

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

What a CUTE little stinker!!! You are both darling! Sorry Clint missed the party, but we're glad he's still getting to work pretty regularly.
We are ANXIOUS for you to get moved in and we want to see pictures!!! We are soooooooo glad the house is finally done. It's been a long awaited dream, huh?
Love you 3 -- Keep Happy!
Love, Grandma & Grandpa

Rebecca said...

I love your costumes. How cute and creative. I can't wait to see pictures of your house!

Jessica said...

I love both of your costumes! Very Cute!!!

Kayleen said...

oh funny! You look great, and congratulations on your house!

Heather said...

Oh My Gosh!!! I love the skunk!!! I miss Corgin, we have to do something soon so we can see you guys again!

Cass said...

You both look adorable! Congrats on moving in to your house!

Darci and Ryan said...

Well, for not knowing you had a little boy he is not so little anymore. It looks like you are doing well. It has been awhile since I have talked to you. Email me at rsllewis@gmail.com so I can talk to you. Have fun. Peace out.