We've been working like crazy on our house lately. We are getting very close to being done and I am excited to see the light at the end of the tunnel. We've been tiling lately along with painting. My in-laws have also been there to help all along the way. A big thanks to Brent and Kristi! We really appriciate all that you've done for us and all the help with the house.
Anyway, here are a lot of pics and beware, we have a very colorfull house, or so we've been told.
Here is what we've been tiling.
Main bathroom floor.
We also tiled the laundry room and back entry, I just forgot to get pics of that.
Here are the rooms we have painted. We are almost done with all the painting. It's a relief to know we're almost there.
Front entry. We still need to put up the stair railing.
Living room. All we need to do here is rock the fireplace.
Dining room. I know it's too dark to really see. I'll post another later.
Master bedroom.
Corgin's bedroom.
Extra bedroom / massage room. Notice the pack-n-play, that is where Corgin hangs out while mom and dad work.
Laundry room.
The counter-top came yesterday, so here is my kitchen. All that's left in here to do is tile the backsplash and the electric. Also, the cabinet guy is supposed to come back and put on the crown molding around the top of the cabinets.




13 comments:
Looks good and bright. I hear you should be done in the next week or two, YAY!! Then you get to start moving.
Looks awesome. I am so excited for you an your little man is so very cute. We need to get together again once you get in the house...good luck....
Looks great! I can't wait to see pics of your little guy toddling around your new place!
The house looks awesome "i'm so green with jealous rage right now" and that pic of Corgin makes him look so old. It feels like years since i've seen him
Yay!! New pictures, even though I've seen the real thing, I love to look at new blogs! Cute picture of Corgin...it turned out great. Hope we can all pitch in and help to get the whole thing finished up! It will be great when we can all sit down and relax together...maybe Clinton will cook us dinner in your new kitchen! fun....
Hi Katie! Your house is great! I love all the colors! I wish I lived closer so we could come and visit...we miss you!
Michelle
Wow. It's looks awesome. So fun you guys are working on your very own house. I love the view from the windows.
Wow it's really coming along and it BEAUTIFUL. I'm so jealous!
HOORAH!!! Looks like you're nearly done! Lots of colors WOW, I know you both LOVE the colors. It's really beautiful, wish we could run by and see it, but we're glad you post the pictures -- THANKS!
Corgin is sooooooo cute!!!!!
Love you all,
Grandma & Grandpa Hamblin
the house is beautiful!!! I love the colors especially corgin's room and your room its aweseome!! and your little guy just gets cuter and cuter!!! (not sure if thats a word but you know what i mean)
Congratulations on being almost finished! What a relief being done and moved in will be! Your house is BEAUTIFUL! I love the kitchen cabinets!
Almost there- and totally worth it, eh?! I'm really excited for you, it is a great time to be living our lives with the biggest milestones all near. Corgin's as handsome as ever :)
I Love It!! your house looks so beautiful can't wait till we get to see it!!!!
Post a Comment