Thursday, October 16, 2008

Time to Catch Up!

Well, I guess that I have a little catching up to do. I've been asked to post some more on my blog, so here is the awaited post. I have lots and lots of pics, so I hope you readers don't get too bored.
My mom has been driving beet truck this last month and we took Corgin along one day for a little ride. He loved driving it (just pretend, we were'nt moving if you couldn't tell by the girl outside the window).
Corgin liked to hit the steering wheel like he was honking the horn.
He loved watching the beets fall as they were unloaded off the piler.
Little Man was very tired after all this excitement.
Here is Corgin chillin' in his stroller while we work at the house. He is such a good boy and he is happy most of the time even though he either has to be in his stroller or his pack-n-play. He was being a little cheese for the camera this night.

Corgin's grandma Kristi recently gave him a new hat and we got him a new hoodie. We thought he looked pretty dang cute in them.

I love this pic. I decided it's a favorite!
This is just one day when I caught him playing with his carseat.
There is a story that goes with this pic. I put Corgin's stroller in the living room while we were working because I figured he would like to play with it. He started on the floor playing and crawling around. The next thing I knew, he had crawled up onto his stroller and was bouncing so that is was rolling a little back and forth. I took the picture and then took his stroller away. He is such a little monkey. I always have to have my eye on him.
Here are just a few more shots of my house. This is in the master bedroom. We tried our hand at being creative and we actually like it. Luckily, we have a creative and wonderful artist in the family who came to our aid. Thanks ,Maddie!
This pic is for Tess. She wanted to see the fireplace now that it is all rocked, so here it is.
And last, but not least, this is what we did today. We tiled the backsplash in the kitchen. What a relief to have it done. Now all we have to do are tiny little jobs. We hope to be closeing and moving in by the end of the month. YAY!!!!



8 comments:

Kristi said...

Yay indeed!! And yay for the new post! I know everything changes daily now, so there is still some anticipation...to see it all done!! Corgin is a cheesball...such a cutie with that little wrinkled nose smile...love him!!

Trisha said...

The house all looks good and ready to move into, I bet seems sooo close to being done now that there is carpet. Much more livable. Corgin is so cute and growing up so big. We miss you guys!

Dominoe said...

The house is looking great! And I love your pics of Corgin - he looks adorable in that beanie!

Anonymous said...

I love how little man is all pimped out in the hat and hoody....i love it. and your house is really coming along...how much longer???? tell your mom hi for me....

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Thanks for the new post -- loved it. Corgin is a real CUTIE!!! Reminds me so much of Clint when he was little. Hope you get into your new house real soon, looks awesome!!
We've loved having Tanessa, Jake and Addi with us the past weekend, we hated to see them go home this morning, we will miss them. Had a TON of fun!!
Love, Grandma

The Prince's said...

Those pics of Corgin are cute I love em'!! His little beannie and hoodie he looks like a little man. They get big so fast!!!

Jacob said...

Thanks for the pictures of the fire place i had been wanting to see it. Corgin as always is so cute.

Cass said...

Wow you house looks beautiful. I didn't know Maddie was an artist. Let me know when you move in and Shawn can get you hooked up with some wicked awesome tv. Corgin is getting so big and he is as handsome as ever.