Here are a few pictures that show what we've been up to lately. First, we take Corgin shopping with us a lot and this is how he chills in the cart.
Trisha, Danny, Ali, and Grant all came to visit so Corgin had some fun playing with his cousins. Here he is talking with Grant.
This is at the mall. Ali loved pushing them around.
Notice how Grant drives and how Corgin drives. I promise that Clint and I don't drive with our feet on the steering wheel.
Again I let Jake play with Corgin and this is what happened. Enough said.
Also, my cousin had her baby and this is a picture of her. Little Ava Jo. She's adorable.


6 comments:
Thanks for the new pics! They are all cute...and the baby looks like she's pretty cute too! Corgin and Grant sure did have fun in that big bus, didn't they?
Loved the pic's -- we have such cute gr.grandkids!!
I noticed that Corgin drove with an arm over the door -- is that Clint's style?
How's the house coming along? Let us know when you're about ready to move in.
Love You all.
your little man has grown up so much...i can not believe it. how is the house. i asked susan but she doesnt know just curious if you are about ready to move in. i am way excited for you. luvs
Those pics are way cute, tell Mikki Congrats and her baby is beautiful!
Hey Guys its the Lambsons found your blog by looking at others! We are so glad you are in town and we so need to get together! Your little boy is sooo cute Justus would love hanging out with him. Glad you have a blog so we can keep up on each others lives. check out ours
I'm so glad you put pictures of Ava up. She's beautiful.
I don't know I could see you driving with your foot, your pretty limber.
I bet you are spending a lot of time at home depot.
Post a Comment