Today Corgin got to go to church in his new church clothes. He looked pretty dang cute (if I don't say so myself) so I wanted to post so that you all could see his new clothes. I also had a few other pics, so I posted them too.
Trying to look out the window, or chew on the window sill, whichever.
He loves his reflection. Sometimes he will give himself kisses. It's pretty funny.
Thanks for all the new pic's -- and the phone call, Clint. It was good to talk to you. We miss all of you so much. That Corgin is such a cutie, thanks for keeping us updated on him. We search the blogs for pictures of all of you we love so dearly. Hugs & Kisses!
It is easy to agree-- he's a cute little man! I think one day he will appreciate that you put 'naked pictures of him on the internet.' Big JK just playing, I love it!! The house looks great too. :)
How fast they grow! Your house is really coming along. Everything is coming up "roses" - yah!!! Love you kids, Aunt Linda & Gary Elder & Sister Bennett
Wow What a big guy. How time flies especially when we are never there to see him. Sounds like your house is almost done. Great for you. All of the kids are growing so much. They will all look different before we see them again. Love to you all. Kevin and Edith Ann and Family
I'm married to the best man ever, Clint, and I'm a mommy to two great little boys, Corgin and Linkoln and a sweet little girl, Eisley. I love my family and spending time with them.
9 comments:
Katie, he is so cute. . and even cuter in person! It was good to see you!
He sure is cute. I'm sure he is getting to be really fun also! Can't wait to see you this week.
Loved the new outfit...it is adorable, and so is Corgin! Thanks for the new pics!
Thanks for all the new pic's -- and the phone call, Clint. It was good to talk to you. We miss all of you so much.
That Corgin is such a cutie, thanks for keeping us updated on him. We search the blogs for pictures of all of you we love so dearly.
Hugs & Kisses!
Pretty cute kid. We miss you guys so bad.
It is easy to agree-- he's a cute little man! I think one day he will appreciate that you put 'naked pictures of him on the internet.' Big JK just playing, I love it!! The house looks great too. :)
How fast they grow! Your house is really coming along. Everything is coming up "roses" - yah!!!
Love you kids,
Aunt Linda & Gary
Elder & Sister Bennett
Wow What a big guy. How time flies especially when we are never there to see him. Sounds like your house is almost done. Great for you. All of the kids are growing so much. They will all look different before we see them again.
Love to you all.
Kevin and Edith Ann and Family
He is such a well dressed fella. I'm sad that it's time to be wearing sweaters already!!
Post a Comment