Things are the same here for me, but Corgin keeps me busy. He's crawling around getting into stuff and trying to walk. He likes to get into everything I tell him not to. He's eaten dirt from my mom's plants a few times and he likes to pull the DVD's off their shelf when we're not looking. Then, when I tell him "no" he looks up at me so innocently and it's hard not to smile. He's definitely a little busy body. Anyway, here a some pics for the Grandmas.
5 years ago


6 comments:
He is so cute me and Addi miss him tons!! I'm glad that you guys are getting some use out of the highchair
My mom tells me that I was like a little vacuum too except that I would pick things up that I shouldn't and put them in the trash, like puzzle pieces...oops :) He's a super cute vacuum!
Yay, a NEW Blog!! He was adorable in the little monkey harness if I do say so myself!! Especially with the little skateboard in it! Ha! I was super glad to see new pics...keep 'em coming!
Those are some funny pictures with his backpack
Hoorah for Corgin!! He is a little darling -- looks just like his Dad and we loved him too!
Thanks for the pic's they are our fun for the day!
We love that little guy and both of you too.
Grandma & Grandpa Hamblin
What a cutie! I miss the little man. . . so does the monkey harness have a leash on it too?
Post a Comment