Thursday, September 11, 2008

LiFe aNd LiVinG

CORGIN!!!
Corgin loves to take his baths. Here are a few pics of him in my mom's huge bath tub. He was playing in the water while it was running and he was just loving it, even though it was getting him in the face. I thought that these were cute pictures.



This is what happens when I let my brothers hang out with Corgin.

Luke gives him a gun to play with so that he can be all "gangsta".

Jake lets him get into his lunch box and find the "Red Bull" to drink.
Yikes! Maybe I should tell them not to start him so young with these types of things!

Here is an update on my house, although it is ever changing.

This is the exterior. It is completely done now, except for a few corner pieces and some screws that need to be painted. This is the front.

This is the back. And that's right, it is another garage door you see, we have a drive through garage for all the toys we don't even own yet.
The back again.
This is one of our doors that is all trimmed up. The doors, windows, and baseboards are all done now, so we soon will be painting.


7 comments:

Kristi said...

Poor Corgin...he doesn't stand a chance with Luke and Jake!! But he's a CUTIE! I liked the picture of the back that showed your patio deck so good! The doors and windows look great!! It's coming along...only time now before you'll be snuggling up to that fireplace, watchin a movie and watching the snow out your bay windows!! FUN, FUN, FUN!! I can't wait to see it all done.

The Prince's said...

I can't believe how big Corgin is. It looks like he is more then 2 months older then Breckin. Crazy how time flies. Seems like it will be forever till Breckin is sittin up by himself in the tub. He sits up really well now but the tub is so slippery. Your house is beautiful!!! I'm so jealous. I bet your so excited.

Dominoe said...

Fun times in that giant bathtub! Corgin looks like he's having a blast!

Your house looks so beautiful! I hope I get to see it completed!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Grandma says, "Thanks" for the pic's of Corgin and of the house too.
That baby is getting to not being a baby anymore -- what a sweetie!
The house is beautiful -- nice job on the rock, Clint. Hope you'll be in soon and enjoying all the smells of a new house.
Love You All.

Rebecca said...

Your house looks cute! I bet you're excited to get it done and move in.

Jacob said...

Those pictures are so cute, he is getting so big we miss you guys tons wish we could come see the house in progress but I guess we won't see it for a while so keep up the pics.

Cassie said...

Yeah you are gonna be moved in before you know it. That is so exciting. Really you left Jake with Corgin. You are brave. Although I did leave Addi unattended with her uncle Tye.