Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Corgin - and Christmas too!

Corgin's Birthday!
Today Corgin turned one. I can't believe that my little boy is already a year old. Anyway, I took tons of pictures, so here are a few (at least a few compared to all I took).
So, we started by opening presents.





This one was funnest for him, I think.

He made quite a haul.

Next, it is time for the cake. We made one for him and one for the rest of us.




He's not really sure what to do here.




After a little help, he gets the hang of it.

He even gets it in his hair!



He had sooooo much fun!



Time to get cleaned up!

Notice the frosting in his nose. He'll probably have really green boogers for a week!




Christmas Eve!

This was Corgin's first Christmas present that he got to open. He had fun opening it and he loves playing with it too.







Christmas Day!

This was what Corgin got from Santa. He likes it too.


Here he is having some fun in the box full of wrapping paper.

Those are all the pictures I got of Christmas, but we had a lot of fun. We were at my parents house for Christmas day and then we celebrated with my in-laws on Sunday. We recieved so many gifts that we love and we want to thank you all! =)

5 comments:

Kristi said...

The pictures of the birthday turned out way cute! It was so fun watching him eat and destroy his cake! Thanks for inviting us over, and Happy 1st Birthday you cute little man!

nicwoo said...

***Happy Birthday, Corgin!***

Cass said...

He is such a cutie!! I love the all the green frosting!!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Great pictures, Katie! Oh, how very cute that little Corgin man is getting. Happy Birthday, Corgin!
We love all of you so very much.
Grandpa & Grandma Hamblin

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Corgin!!
I love the cake pictures