Corgin likes to dance and so I decided to post a video of it. He dances anytime he hears music and he is starting to spin and occasionally head bang. I love it! Sorry it is so dark =( It makes it hard to see his feet moving, but hopefully it's okay.
5 years ago


4 comments:
Looks cute -- tho' tooooo dark to see much!! Try another one so we can see his cute moves. Looks like he's really a "mover and a shaker".
He's got some nice moves!! I love seeing someone that tiny move like that! We should get him and Addi together sometime.
He's a regular maniac!! Love it, if it is contagious, take a video of you too.
I've got more of a "polka-er..." at my house
It is a little dark, but thanks for the new post anyway! Just glad that I get to see him dance in real life! I love having you guys much closer! Now if you could influence the rest of the bunch.
Post a Comment