Well, Katie got a new camera for birthday slash valentines day. So these first pitures we were just playing with the camera and Corgin always puts on his best smile for pictures.
Then last night Katie and I were making chocolates and Corgin thought that he would hang out in the Kitchen with us. Corgin did what he knows best by getting into everything including this drawer
This is where he got caught
Then laughs about it
One drawer is never enough for Corgin


8 comments:
I can not believe how much little man has grown...he is so stinkin cute...oh and i am jealous you got a new camera...what did you end up with???? hope all is well....
He is so fun and cute. Glad you got a new camera so we can get some new posts!
I LOVE the toothy grin! What a cutie!!
I am so glad Lilly doesn't get into drawers in the same way Corgin does! LOL he is so funny!
Oh, what a cutie!! Would love to see that darling little guy. He is such a happy little guy -- a bit mischevious too it seems. Hope he doesn't get bigger before you break him of the "drawer habit" or you'll have saggy drawers!! HA!
Oh, we love the three of you just LOTS and LOTS!!
We're happy about your camera, Katie -- keep the pictures coming.
Love You, Grandma & Grandpa Hamblin
By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Katie!!!
We hope it's a good one. We love you!
Grandma & Grandpa Hamblin
hope you had a good birthday! yes, we will all be anticipating more pics, now! :)
I found this post searching "making chocolates" online. I love chocolates, especially homemade. I thought you and your readers may be interested in a how to DVD on making homemade dipped chocolate candies. I put the URL under my name in this post so you don't have to type it in. www.making-chocolates.com
Post a Comment