Corgin has been a busy little boy. He learns new things every day and he always has his mom and dad laughing. Here are a few pictures and videos of all his tricks.
Whenever Corgin sees the camera, he gives us his biggest smile and he walks towards us. Last night he even tried to sit in Clint's lap while Clint tried to get a pic of him.
Whenever Corgin sees the camera, he gives us his biggest smile and he walks towards us. Last night he even tried to sit in Clint's lap while Clint tried to get a pic of him.
Corgin has learned to jump, or at least he tries. Here is a little vid of him attempting to jump.
Corgin also showed us a new trick he likes to do while eating. It is one of my favorites.


4 comments:
He is such a cute little character. When I start leaving the house again, I'm serious about seeing how him and Addi do on a playdate.
I love the last video...way cute....
Why are my grandkids so dang cute???
So the shimmying he totally learned from clint. When I was in Joseph and the Technicolor dream coat there was a dance that I had to shimmy and I couldn't do it. So I had my brothers teach me because they all could do it way better than anyone. Clint was always the best!! Corgin is so gosh darn cute I miss him so much you should tell Clint to take one for the team and you and corgin should get on a plane and come hang with us for a week that would be so much fun!!!! Tess
Post a Comment