Corgin is growing up way too fast! Here are some pictures we've taken lately.
Shoot! Corgin is a climber! My dad got a ladder for his birthday and set it up. Corgin found it and loved it. He had too much fun climbing up and down it. Since he figured out how to climb the ladder, I find him trying to climb up all sorts of things at home. Oh no!


4 comments:
holy cow! I can't believe he is ready for another haircut! It was so short this last time, but there it is...the TALL mohawk! Cute pictures, and he's a pretty good climber!! Ladders are definately not an obstacle for him, so don't be leaving any up (in your front yard) for any extended length of time!! ha
He's all boy!
-and by the looks of that toothy grin, his middle name is Mischief. Out to conquer the world. I think the ladder proves that! :)
Holy Cow!! is right. I can't believe the ladder stunt -- boy, you'll have to watch him or he'll be on top of the house next!! He is really something -- and only 15 months old. He is simply adorable! What a cutie he is. And ya, he does need a hair cut.
You look mighty "spiffy" too, Clint in your dark shirt and yellow tie.
We love all of you.
LOL That cracks me up! He is such a cutey =0)
Post a Comment