He got to hang out with a new friend, Justus. They had a lot of fun together. Probably too much by the looks of the mess!
Here's an adventure we had.
Yesterday I got a call at work from Clint. He asked me how long it would be before I was coming home. Luckily, I was on my lunch break so I could hurry home. Turns out that Corgin locked Clint out of the house and was in there all alone. Our doors open from the inside even when they are locked, so when Clint went outside for a minute, Corgin just closed the door. That is how it all went down! I came home and opened the door for Clint and all is well.
Oh, and my brother got his mission call to the Florida Orlando mission. Here he is when he opened his call. We are so excited for him. I think he's excited too, judging by the look on his face. He'll be a great missionary. (Don't worry, Tess and Jake are there to keep an eye on him.)



7 comments:
That'll teach you, Dad!! ha ha He is getting too big (probably for his own britches, eh?) Looks like he was teaching Justus some drawer sitting! Can't wait to see him again, just a couple more days!
That is awesome. That is a story you will be able tell forever and still be able to laugh about it.
That's so funny that he locked Clint out. Good thing you could let him back in!
What a hoot!! Clint getting locked out of the house by his baby boy.HA! Guess you'd better devise a plan for an extra key -- he could have a "hay day" inside all alone.
What an mischievous "cheezy" grin!!
Grandma loves him anyway!!
Congrats! to Luke, too.
That is too funny that Clint got locked out of the house!!
First, that is a fear of mine!
Second, (my) Jake's cousin JUST got back from there two months ago! :)
He had some terrific experiences- of course- Court Johnson's his name... lovely how we all connect in these kinds of ways.
Post a Comment