WOW...that is some BONK, BONK!!! I hope he learned his lesson, but if he is like Jaden he will be right back in the wagon doing what he is not supposed to be doing! Jaden must have had a really thick skull!
WOW, what a nasty bump!!! He is quite the tough boy -- to even smile after a fall and BONK like that. Of course, the "treat" helped some, huh? Have a fun weekend!! Our Love!!!!!!
I'm married to the best man ever, Clint, and I'm a mommy to two great little boys, Corgin and Linkoln and a sweet little girl, Eisley. I love my family and spending time with them.
5 comments:
Oh wow! Poor little guy - that bonk is a doozy! There's nothing a popscicle can't fix. :)
WOW...that is some BONK, BONK!!! I hope he learned his lesson, but if he is like Jaden he will be right back in the wagon doing what he is not supposed to be doing! Jaden must have had a really thick skull!
OH good grief. . . that looks really nasty. Poor little Corgin!
WOW, what a nasty bump!!! He is quite the tough boy -- to even smile after a fall and BONK like that. Of course, the "treat" helped some, huh? Have a fun weekend!!
Our Love!!!!!!
ouch! That looks like it would hurt!
Post a Comment