Sorry this is long. Here are some pics from the Robertson Family Camp-out and a few other randoms of my cute little boy.
We went camping at Big Eight Mile Campsite near Leadore, ID. It was beautiful, but soooo cold. Since I couldn't get Corgin to stay by the campfire like the rest of us to stay warm I made him at least wear his hood while he was running around picking up sticks and rocks.
Here are some cute pics of my adorable little boy. He loves riding the spring horse at my mom's house. He's so spoiled there that my mom has made the horse part of the permanent furniture now.
Here is just a peek at how wild Corgin can be sometimes. He's pretty fearless.


4 comments:
He is so adorable! He looks like your brothers to me. So cute!
Thanks for the pix, Katie -- Corgin is growing so fast and he's sooooo cuuuuteee! Those wonderful blue eyes, so much like his Daddy.
fun to see pics of your campout! Corgin looks like he was enjoying his time! That one picture of you in your hat...wow!! I thought that was Jake at first...and I didn't think he was there...then I looked closely and it was you!!! Corgin is such a sweetie...we love him!!
That camping looks like a blast! Maybe next year for us... any pointers?
Post a Comment