Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Corgin!

So, Corgin celebrated his birthday on the first. I can't believe he is already 2! Anyway, we had a little birthday lunch at Sizzler with some family. We had a lot of fun and decided that Corgin is a very spoiled boy! Here are some pics of his big day.
We didn't take his cake to the restaurant, so he got a birthday ice cream cone instead.
Blow out the candle!
Extra tasty with M&M's on it.
Time to open presents!

The card is good, but check out this toy, Mommy!
Time to have some cake.
Cousin Addi is having fun too.
Is this how it should be done?
That cake is delicious!
Later, popcorn and some visiting.
And of course, they can't look at the camera at the same time so there's two pictures.

We had tons of fun and Corgin liked getting to open presents again so close to Christmas. And he's already becoming more independant by the minute since he turned two. It's going to be a great year.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I can not believe he is already 2! Time really flies by :) It looks like he had great time and he is getting cuter every time I see him! How are you doing? I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy :)

Corinne said...

He is possibly the cutest 2 year old I have ever seen! I love that age. Everyone says it is terrible two's, but my kids all had terrible 3s. Happy Birthday Corgin!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE -- what can I say? We loved seeing all the Birthday fun!

nicwoo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CORGIN! :D