Here are some pictures of what Corgin has been doing lately. Clint and I have had a few projects, however I don't have pics of those yet, so instead this post is all about my little man.
We went to Wingers and shared an Asphault Pie. Corgin loved the whipped topping. He dug right in and kept saying, "mmmm, nummy, nummy."
The other night Corgin found a pillow and decided to crawl inside.
He wrestled and rolled around for quite a while - longer then he plays with most things. He had us laughing so hard.
Corgin's grandpa Dewey took him for a ride in the loader.
Corgin thought it was one of the best things ever!
This is what we found one afternoon when Corgin was supposed to be taking a nap at grandma Merri's house. He had crawled under all the padding that my mom had put in the crib.
He found granpa Dewey's cowboy boots.
My brother and his wife had thier baby, Tytan. Since baby Tytan has been born, Corgin begs to be "swaddled like Baby Tytan". Here is grandma Merri holding both her grandbabies.
Oh, Corgin -- you "crack me up"!! We miss all his cute antics. I'm sure he loves the new baby -- but, it's going to be hard to share that G'ma Merri. Hugs & Kisses for our little Great Man!!!
glad to hear that his arm is healing well! How are you holding up theses days? are you all ready for baby #2????? tell your mom hi and hope all is well
I'm married to the best man ever, Clint, and I'm a mommy to two great little boys, Corgin and Linkoln and a sweet little girl, Eisley. I love my family and spending time with them.
3 comments:
Such a cute little man!! We love him <3
Oh, Corgin -- you "crack me up"!! We miss all his cute antics. I'm sure he loves the new baby -- but, it's going to be hard to share that G'ma Merri.
Hugs & Kisses for our little Great Man!!!
glad to hear that his arm is healing well! How are you holding up theses days? are you all ready for baby #2????? tell your mom hi and hope all is well
Post a Comment