Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Celebrations!

I know this is a week late, but I had left my camera at my mom's so I couldn't post any pics. Anyway, we had a nice Easter. We enjoyed listening to conference and spending time with family. Corgin loved looking for Easter eggs and his Easter basket.

Here is Corgin's basket before the Easter bunny hid it.

When Corgin got up, he was eager to see what the Easter bunny had brought him. He started by finding some eggs filled with goodies!

Then, he had to find his basket as well. He liked going through it and seeing all the fun stuff he got.

This is a felt "spuddy buddy" I made for him. The features velcro on and it was nice to have at church today to keep him busy for a few minutes. He was happy to get it.
We had a nice Easter and now we are just waiting to have this baby (okay, so I'm mostly the one waiting, and probably not very patiently either). And still to come: Corgin's bunk bed that Clint built him and some of Clint's other bathroom projects, also the quilt I'm attempting to make for Corgin's new bed. We're always staying busy.
As for a little update, Clint has been back working for the RR for the last few weeks, so we are hopeful it will stay steady. Also, we haven't heard from our renters if they want to buy our house, so we are hoping that when the lease is up in the end of May that we will be moving back into our house. Yay!

3 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Cute Easter pix!! Thanks, Katie.
We're so glad things are going well and we hope you get that new little guy here soon. We're getting anxious too.
Oh, that Corgin is a KEEPER -- we love him and miss him. Looks like he had a nice Easter.
Take Care!!

Kristi said...

Corgin...awww...he is such a fun little guy! Loved to see his Easter pics. Sad again, that we might not be here when our new little grandson is born...but hope to be home soon! love you all.

Jacob said...

I love Corgy and I need to see him soon!!! I'm still hoping for a visit soon. I can't wait to meet the new little guy!