Thursday, April 29, 2010

Little Linkoln

Tuesday, April 27, we welcomed Linkoln Paul Simonson to our family. He was 6 lbs 5 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. We are excited to have him here finally. Here are a few pictures of our new addition.












Look at all his hair. (no wonder my heartburn was terrible)

10 comments:

Shine said...

Congratulations! How fun to have a baby so close in age to Jake and Maddie! Man... the Stander grandbabies are CUTE!!!!

Kristi said...

He looks like his Dad!! And yes, his brother, but you're right, he looks different. You'd have to look up pictures of Clint as a baby...but from my memory, he resembles his dad. He is such a cutie pie...I mean, handsome!! Can't wait to see him and hold him...so cute!

Corinne said...

Congratulations!!! Seriously, I love the picture of Corgin kissing Linkoln. What a happy time. Good luck!

Cass said...

Congrats Kate, he is beautiful!!

Jacob said...

I want to hold him! He is so stinking cute! Good work Katie!

Ryan, Marilyn, and Karalee said...

congrats! Oh what a cute little baby and I think he looks just like corgin!

Elicia said...

Congrats! He's beautiful!!!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! He looks a lot like Clint & Corgin...you and Clint make cute babies :) I hope you are doing well!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

He is a real cuuutieee! And I got to hold him and love him today -- Thanks!!!! What a sweet little family you have. We love you LOTS!!
From Great Grandma

Dr. Dennis N. Marshall said...

Congratulations. He looks so sweet.