Anyway, since I'm making my blog into a book for journaling purposes, I'm also going to include a few little bits of info about my boys that I just love! Linkoln curls his toes when he eats and I think it is so cute. He is also smiling and cooing at us, especially in the mornings. He is a morning person, I guess. Corgin keeps us laughing all the time. He calls pool tables "golf ball tables" and has several nick names for Linkoln, like "Linkoln turtle", "Linkoln pie", and thanks to my brother, "Stinkin' Linkoln". Ha. He also can be so sweet. The other morning he came and crawled in bed with me and put his arm around me and said, "Corgin like Mommy." So I said, "Mommy loves Corgin." And then he asked, "Keep Corgin?" and I told him we would keep him, then he continued to ask me if we would keep Link and Mommy. After our little conversation he gave me the biggest hug. I loved it. I love being a mommy!
5 years ago


3 comments:
"Keep Corgin?" YES, YES, YES -- yeah, for Corgin!! What sweet little boys you have, they are simply adorable.
Cute boys...it's fun having you close so we see them so much and hug their little faces!
Nice! I'm sure you'll have fun with your book :)
Post a Comment