I know, it's been a while. Sorry. But here are some pics.
This morning I asked Corgin to watch Link for a few minutes. This is how he took care of his little brother. I love it!
These are just a few pics from a few days ago. I thought that I had lost them, but I guess I didn't. I think my boys are so sweet.
And I took my camera when we went camping, but then I forgot to take any pictures. We had a lot of fun. We got rained on the second night, and some of our stuff got wet, so since my Mom's house was only an hour away, we just went and slept there. Then, the last night we had to leave early because Clint had to go to work the next morning. A lot of traveling for a weekend camping. We had lots of fun though. Corgin had fun playing with his cousins and in the little creek. In fact, within minutes of us getting there he was in the creek, shoes, pants and all. Link just enjoyed staying in the shade and having fun. We all had a great time.


4 comments:
What handsome little fellas. How cute are they? I love the cuddling.
Loved you new pictures. Oh, those wonderful little boys!!! How we miss seeing them often.
Love you all. G'ms & G'pa
What cute grandsons I have!! Can't wait to see them!
Oh, I love it when they take care of each other. I really do! Cute!
Post a Comment