Saturday, August 28, 2010

Linkoln Update

Linkoln had his four month check-up yesterday. He is growing so quickly! He now weighs 14 lbs and 14 oz. He is in the 50th percentile for weight, and the 25th percentile for height at 24 in. The doc was also asking about his motor skills and was asking if he could roll over and scoot. He hadn't really rolled from back to front, but since we got home from the dr, he has done it three times and scooted a few feet. I guess the dr. gave him an idea and he decided to try it. I guess it can't be an accident if he's done it that many times either. Anyway, he is growing up way too fast and getting way too big. I won't be suprised if he outgrows Corgin soon. Love my boys!

He started on the blanket.

3 comments:

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

Good thing the Dr. didn't ask if he was walking yet! Corgin looks like he was enjoying watching him scoot...smiling that he wasn't going anywhere very fast! Cute boys...and Link is going to catch up real fast unless Corgin gets a growth spurt fast!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Oh, sooooooooooo cute!!! I love Corgin's smile and his sweet care of his little brother. Link is really trying to get going on his own, huh? Love you all.
The word verification for this is "bless" -- oh, how very blessed we are to have such great kids, grandkids, and great grandkids!!!