Saturday, September 4, 2010

Conversations with my Two Year Old

Corgin: Mom, I have to tell you something.
Me: Okay. What?
Corgin: I need . . . a snowmobile.



A few minutes later . . . . .

Corgin: Dad, I have to tell you something.
Clint: What?
Corgin: I need . . . a motorbike. A green one.
Clint: Really. Mom and Dad can't even afford to buy these things for ourselves, what makes you think we can buy one for you?
Corgin: Yeah, with money!
Clint: Where are we going to get this money?
Corgin: On the choo choo train.
Clint: The train doesn't have enough money.
Corgin: Grandma Kristi has money!
Clint: No, she doesn't have enough money either.
Corgin: I will earn money.
Clint: How do you think you're going to do that?
Corgin: By riding my green bicycle bike.
Clint: You'd have to do a lot of cool tricks if you want to make money that way.
Corgin: Yeah, I do cool tricks! I do back flips!
Clint: Great.

Everytime Corgin gets in trouble and Clint or I get after him, he will start crying and say, "I need a big ol' hug, gimme a big ol' hug!" Hard to stay mad at him for too long when all he wants is a 'big ol' hug'. He keeps us laughing.


3 comments:

Kristi said...

Love, love, LOVE that face!! He cracks me up...and I DO have money, he is right!!! But I don't think he will be getting those things anyway...he has to stay ALIVE for a few more years!!

Rebecca said...

He is so adoreable! I love the conversation.

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Cute conversation, makes me laugh!!
Oh, that Corgin cracks me up too!! He is a "thinker" and he can try to figure out anything. Oh, I love that little boy!!!!!