Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just Some Ramblings of a Mom

Here are a few names of some of Corgin's toys. He named them all by himself.
His tricycle: Mr. Blue Mountain Bike
His bicycle: Mr. Blue Green Mountain Bike
One of his stuffed animals: Mr. Choo-choo Train Bear
I love that they are all Mr. something or other. He cracks me up. Oh, there's also Mr. Burns, another stuffed animal that he got at the ER when he burned his arm, but he might have had a little help naming that one.
We took Corgin to the fair and on our way home he says to Clint and I: That was fun. I had a good day. Thank you for taking me to the fair.
That makes it all totally worth it. He is such a sweet little boy.
Here's how our potty training is going. Corgin is pretty good to go number one, however he is determined not to go number two in the toilet. The other day Clint went to check on him and he was hiding in his closet.
Clint: What are you doing?
Corgin: Go away dad.
Clint: Why?
Corgin: I'm making stinkies in my pants and I don't want to go in the toilet!
Then the child closed the closet door. He is so stubborn about it. My patience is starting to run out. Anyone have any advice?
Linkers has found his thumb, if only that would work in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

it's always fun for everyone...

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Trust Corgin to figure a way out of his situations!! He cracks me up!!