Like, seriously, picture overload.
But, first things first, Corgin is officially potty trained. Yay!!! He has been wearing underwear for two weeks without any accidents. It's so nice (until he wants to go at Walmart, yech).
Anyway, onto the pictures. Here are some pictures that I've taken within the last month and am just barely posting. Sorry for the wait.
This is a picture that Corgin took. I thought that Link looked pretty cute and that Corgin did an alright job taking it.
Here are my boys with their cousin, Brielle. No way we were going to get all the kids to look at the camera at the same time.
Corgin and Clint at the petting zoo. Corgin loved to feed the animals. He would also grab the little goats by their horns and shake them. He's a crazy kid.
Corgin likes to hold Link and help out whenever he can. He is such a sweet boy and a great big brother.
Corgin was too into Mickey Mouse to smile for me, but not Linkers.
We took a mini vacay to Clarkston, WA to visit Trisha and Danny for Ali's baptism. It was nice and warm when we went, so the kids got out the slip'n'slide. Corgin couldn't quite figure out how to slip or slide, he just liked running in the water.
Corgin set the book up like this so that Linkoln could look at it.
He's such a happy boy in the mornings (like 5am!).
Corgin took some time out of his playing to read to Link. I love it!
My sweet little Linkers.
My adorable little Corgin.
We had to take Corgin to the zoo this year. He loved it.
Here is our little family enjoying some time together at the zoo!
Corgin loved watching the monkeys.
If you can see past the glare, there are little monkeys there being fed. There is a baby monkey holding onto the back of the mommy monkey and you can tell just how little those monkeys were by the size of the hand feeding them. That's the kind of pet monkey I want. They were so cute.
But why do I need a pet monkey when I've got Corgin. He was swinging on the rail just like a monkey.
The elephants were Corgin's favorite thing at the zoo. This one was showing off for us and playing with this bucket hanging from that log. It was pretty amazing to see.
Amazing big animals.
Corgin loved that there was a mommy and a baby elephant.
Corgin said that he didn't like the rhinos, but he did like playing on this brass one.
We spoiled Corgin and let him ride the carousal.
When he got off he said, "That was fun!"
Link liked the zoo too. He wasn't even scared of that porkupine.
Silly Corgin at the tiger's cage.
Amazing creature. He was pretty big and he got really close to us.
Don't worry, we didn't throw Corgin in with him, there is glass between them. The tiger strolled up to the glass, stood like this for a minute, then turned and was face to face with Corgin (I missed that pic, dang it!), and then turned and walked away. It was cool.
By the giraffes.
We saw the gorilla up close too, but all the pictures I took were terrible because there was a glare on the glass and the gorilla was all blurry and almost not recognizable. The gorilla made Corgin a little nervous and he didn't want to stay there very long. He did like this brass one though.
On the way home.
Linkoln's first try at food.
I love this face! He's thinking, "why are you doing this to me?"
One of the many ways my baby Link sleeps.
Here is another way.
The boys got hair cuts. Here they are after church today. They were being so funny.
Linkoln always sticks out his tongue, so Corginman did the same for this pic.
Corgin's scary face, as he calls it.
Look at little Linkers dimples. I love it. And he smiles a lot with his tongue out. Silly boy.
4 comments:
well, I loved the picture overload!! Thanks for posting the pics of the boys. They are so cute! Love Linkers dimples, and Corgin's cute haircut!
I love all the cute pics! When did you go to the zoo? Me and Jaden went on Saturday and had so much fun (Blake was hunting). I miss you and I'm happy to get updates on your cute family :)
Michelle
Very Cute! I love Link's haircut, he looks like a little toddler now. And those dimples, who wouldn't love those!!!
GREAT pictures, Katie!! Thanks, we are always soooooo glad to get pix of those darling little boys!! And they are adorable. Oh, how we miss them and all of you too. Sorry we missed you on the Zoo trip.
Wonderful "picture overload" -- loved it!
Post a Comment