Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Festivities!

Our Halloween fun began on Monday. Grandma Kristi and Grandpa Brent had us over for a little Halloween party at their house. We started the night with making some cookies. Corgin had so much fun helping to cut out the fun Halloween shapes.
And watching them cook.
Isn't he so cute in his little apron?!
Next, we got to decorate them. Corgin also had fun with this task. If he put a piece of candy in the wrong place, he would pick it up, lick off the frosting, and then place it where he wanted it. Needless to say, we got to take a lot of cookies home.
Not only were they fun to make, but they were delicious to eat!

Link liked to watch all the exciting things going on. He was very entertained.
After a nice dinner of tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, it was time to carve the pumpkins.
Corgin was afraid at first, but we finally got him to pull the guts out with his hands. He decided it wasn't so bad after all.
Janelle helped Corgin cut out his Jack-o-lantern.
Corgin with their finished product.
The Robertson family Halloween party was Friday night. We went as the Simpsons, Homer (Clint), Marge (Katie), Bart (Corgin), and little baby Maggie (Link). Lisa was MIA.
Grandpa Great always dresses as a girl (we don't know if we should be worried or not).
Here are some of us enjoying the party.
Look at those cute chickens that Corgin was sitting by.
Some got all worn out.
We went Trunk or Treating tonight. Corgin was our little monkey.
Link was our little stinker.
Oh, and look what Link has started to do. It won't be long before he will be crawling.


3 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute Halloween costumes! Sorry I missed them...but sounds like you all had a wonderful time. I LOVED the Simpson family!! Cute idea... Oh, and Stinkin' Linkoln took on a whole new meaning! lol

nicwoo said...

What fun! Really like the Simpsons, too.

Kayleen said...

Sooo cute Katie! I LOVE your costumes. After all, I'm a costume junkie. I wish I had enough patience to dress up myself too.