So, I had some pictures, but Clint took my camera today. . . I guess I'll post those later.
Here are a few things that I didn't have pictures of that I wanted to post anyway.
Link went in for his six month check up last week. He weighed in at 17 lbs and was 26 inches long, putting him in the 50th percentile all around. He had to get shots, but was brave and only cried for a few seconds. He was happy by the time we left the office.
Also, Corgin went on his first fishing trip last week. He came home and was so excited that he caught 5 fish! Clint said that he wasn't big enough to hold the rod by himself, so the guys would set the hook and hold the rod while Corgin would reel them in. I guess he kept saying, "reel, reel, reel" with every turn of the reel. He had lots of fun. Thanks to Grandpa Dewey, Uncle Jacob, and Dad for a fun fishing adventure.


2 comments:
Can't wait for the pictures, too!
Katie, you're killing my eyes with your blue on black!!! Tho' the fishing trip sounded really fun!!
Thanks for letting us come and love on your little boys yesterday -- Oh, I've missed those little guys. We love all of you. G'ma
Post a Comment