Monday, December 6, 2010

Camera Dump!

Here are a few pictures I wanted to post before Christmas.
My little Linkoln. He is growing up too fast!
Corgin is such a good big brother. He was rocking with Link.

This is what I found one morning when I woke up. Silly boys.

Corgin had to pull a funny face for the camera.
Then he has to give his brother a "big ol' hug".
Watching TV one morning.


Corgin likes to play in my tub when I get ready. Here's some evidence.
And he likes to sit in the sink when I do my hair.

Clint went fishing. I don't know if Clint or Corgin is more proud of those whoppers.


Linkoln loves to find the smallest places to go into. He snuck right under our feet between the ottoman and couch one night.
Corgin thought it looked fun so he joined him.

Linkoln loves to lick anything he can.


Corgin and Grant are all ready to go play in the snow after a nice Thanksgiving feast.


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Such cute pictures of the boys...they are so adorable!!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

I love to see your blog!! And we LOVE those little boys sooooo very much. Keep us posted on those cute pictures.