Sunday, December 12, 2010

Who "Nose" what will come Next!

Today we had a little incident. I was starting some dinner and Corgin was playing up to the counter with one of his little toys. Soon, he tells me, "I can't breathe." So I ask him if he put his toy up his nose. Sure enough, he says, "yes." I look and can see it is clear up there. I try to make him blow it out, but he can't. So now it's time to grab the tweezers. Clint tries a couple times to get it out. No luck and now Corgin is crying and telling us that he wants us to just leave it up there. We told him that we couldn't do that. He cried harder. Clint tries to push it down by massaging Corgin's nose. Corgin asks for a kleenex. I make him blow and tell him to blow really hard. Two blows later, we got it out. Lucky Corgin.
Here is the snotty toy.
Here is the happy boy once we got it out and he could breath again.

And of course, I couldn't post a blog and not add pictures of my other boy.

Here is Link in one of his favorite places to play.
Corgin always has to join in when I get the camera out. He likes to copy what Link is doing.
And yes, he is already pulling himself up on things and he'll even walk around the edge of the couch. I can't believe how fast he is growing up!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Crazy Corgin!! I'll bet you were a little panicked for a while! Why do kids always try sticking things up their nose? Anyway...cute pictures of the boys, and Linkoln is getting sooooo strong!!

Cassie said...

ha ha. you guys were persistant. If I was that persistant maybe we could have saved a trip to the urgent care when Addi stuck a toy up her nose. Ahhh kids, like you said what's next.

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

I hope Corgin learned a lesson -- NO toys up the nose!! Glad everything turned out OK.
Darling little boys -- as always. Can't wait to see them. Hope you're coming to the Christmas party.