We celebrated Corgin's birthday on New Years Day. We had a nice birthday lunch with family and we had a lot of fun, especially Corgin!
Here he is enjoying his birthday ice cream cone. He decorated it himself.
Time to open the presents.
Later we had birthday cake.
On Sunday we went up to spend one last day with Jake and Grant before they headed back home. Grandpa Brent dug out a snow cave for the boys. They loved it. He also gave them rides on the snowmobile, which they also loved.
I'm married to the best man ever, Clint, and I'm a mommy to two great little boys, Corgin and Linkoln and a sweet little girl, Eisley. I love my family and spending time with them.
3 comments:
Happy 3rd Birthday Corgin! So glad we got to spend it with you. Great pictures of a great kid!
We loved spending your birthday with you, Corgin. We love you so very much and think you are the cutest little boy we know!!
Sweet! Happy Birthday. What a good boy :)
Post a Comment