Thursday, February 3, 2011

Well Checks for the Boys

The boys went to the doctor this week for a well check.

Corgin had to get a shot, but he was very brave and only cried a little. He is 36 inches tall and weighs 22.5 lbs. That puts him in the 25th percentile for height and still doesn't weigh enough to be on the charts. No worries though, because this kid can EAT!




Linkoln didn't have to get a shot this time, so he was a lot happier leaving the office than Corgin. Link was 27 inches tall and weighs in at 19.5 lbs. He's in the 25th percentile all around.


I sure love these boys!


3 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

So do we LOVE THESE BOYS!!!! They are sooooo cute and such sweet little guys. Glad they are healthy and I suspect Corgin will gain weight IF he ever slows down.

Ryan, Marilyn, and Karalee said...

what is funny is that Kara is about 21 pounds. I tell ya what your little boys are cute as heck!

Kristi said...

So, so cute! Love these baby boys! Thanks for the new pics...